YOUR CAMPGROUND IS GROWING!
Kalamazoo Resort is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar upgrade and expansion project making this the largest construction project we’ve had since the development of the Mt. Pleasant Resort. This project consists of upgrading the existing 170 campsites to 50 amp campsites, and proposing an additional 72 full hookup, 50 amp campsites, adding new park models, updating picnic tables and fire rings, installing a playground, and more.
Follow along with the construction process and continue to refer to this page for the latest updates and to see if there are any changes that could impact your stay at this resort. We will also update our Facebook page with news and updates. If you have a specific question or concern, please call us at 989-671-1125 and select option 2 for member services or email us at email@example.com.
• Purchased the resort
• Identification of potential opportunity
• Surveying emergency access road
• Schematic designs underway
• Engineering design and total project scope
• Bidding process started
• Build easement road for construction equipment access
• Redesigned existing electrical for the facility
• Brought in new primary power for existing power and expansion project
• Upgrade existing electrical pedestals to 50 amp and transformers for sites
• Run new water lines and hose bibs
• Pour concrete pads for existing sites
• New gravel for existing sites
• Install 10 new park models
• Install 5 new glamping tents
• Major grading for new sites