- RVs must be in operable, movable, and in good working condition when camping at our resorts. Resort Managers have the right to deem an RV “not in good working order” in instances where RV fixtures are falling off or are in a state of disrepair.
- Upon entering the Resort for the first time, you must stop at Security and present your Member ID and photo ID. You will receive a green tag to hang in your vehicle rearview mirror with details of your overnight stay.
- Annual or daily vehicle permits will be required for all vehicles upon entering the Resorts. Vehicle permits must be visibly displayed on the driver’s side dashboard.
- Quiet hours are in effect between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. In addition, reasonable sound levels must not be exceeded at any time.
- Members and designated Adult Family Members may have guests for day use from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- There is a maximum of ten (10) people allowed per campsite/reservation regardless of age. More than ten (10) persons will require additional reservations for overnight usage.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be back to their site / Fixed Lodging by 10:00 p.m. unless accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- Minors may not be left in the Resort overnight, for day use, or for any period of time without supervision by the parent/guardian and/or primary Member.
- Guests are only permitted at a Resort in the presence of the Member or designated Adult Family Member. Members and designated Adult Family Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- No glass near pools, ponds, or lakes.
- Campfires are restricted to the fire rings only and must always be attended. Campfire rings are not to be moved.
- Only firewood is to be burned in fire rings. No treated lumber, building materials or trash are to be burned.
- Campsites and Fixed Lodging will be clean when you arrive. To help us keep them clean, please pick up before leaving. Absolutely no throwing garbage or food in wooded areas. Do not leave trash in fire rings. Please bag and tie all garbage and place in the designated dumpsters placed throughout Resort properties.
- The reservation holder must occupy the campsite for the duration of the stay or you may forfeit the remainder of your reservation or be subject to additional penalties for repeat offenses.
- Reservation holders may not leave the campsite unattended for more than one (1) 24-hour period. In the event of an emergency, you must notify Security of your intended absence. If you are suspected to have left the Resort for more than one (1) 24-hour period, you may receive a red tag on your RV door. If the red tag is not returned to Security with a 24-hour period, you may forfeit the remainder of your reservation.
- Campers assume all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, or boating at all Resorts, or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or items left behind or damages to personal property.
- Reservations are required for all overnight stays. There is no guarantee of availability.
- Early check-in is not guaranteed. If your campsite or Fixed Lodging is not ready, we will ask you to wait in the parking lot or a designated area.
- Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to move a site reservation to another site for operational purposes when necessary.
- Campsite and Rental check-in: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: Noon (12 p.m.) on the last day of the reservation
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m. on the last day of the reservation
- After Hours check-in:
- Please do your best to arrive and set up before 11 p.m. so you do not disturb your neighbors. Arrivals after 11 p.m. must check-in at the Store the next day by 12 p.m. or it will be recorded and charged a fee for a no-show reservation.
- Each site can have one (1) camper and two (2) sleeping tents on it. Without an RV, a site can have up to three (3) sleeping tents on it.
- Fixed Lodging may be allowed to have up to one (1) tent as space allows.
Reservation Cancellation and Changes Policy
Outdoor Adventures, Inc. reserves the right to charge for any outstanding amounts due to Outdoor Adventures, Inc. to the credit card on file associated with the cancellation or no-show of a reservation. Any remaining balance owed must be paid prior to the next reservation.
- Cancel or change 7 days or more prior to arrival date = no penalty
- Cancel or change 4-6 days prior to arrival date = $25 fee
- Cancel or change 3 or less days prior to arrival date = $50 fee
- No show = $50 fee
Campsites (holiday weekends only):
- Cancel or change 7 days or more prior to arrival date = no penalty
- Cancel or change 4-6 days prior to arrival date = $50 fee
- Cancel or change 3 days or less prior to arrival date = $100 fee
- No show = $100 fee
- Cancel or change more than 2 weeks prior to arrival date = no penalty
- Cancel or change 4-13 days prior to arrival date = fee of one night’s rental cost
- Cancel or change 3 days or less prior to arrival date = fee of two nights rental cost
- No show = fee of two nights rental cost
- Reservations using a certificate canceled less than 14 days prior to check-in will be considered used and no cancellation fee will be incurred.
- All vehicles must be operated by a valid driver’s license. Underage vehicle use is strictly prohibited.
- The speed limit at all Resorts is 5 mph. All stop signs and other signs must be observed. Please follow all traffic guidelines.
- Non-licensed electric or gas scooters/mopeds, golf carts, or motorized bikes must be registered at the general store and have a tag attached.
- Scooters and motorcycles must be licensed.
- Personal golf carts and UTVs (side-by-sides) may be operated by anyone sixteen (16) years and older who is in possession of a valid driver’s license and has proof of availability insurance on transportation.
- See golf cart rental agreement for the rules of operating a rental golf cart.
- All scooters, cart, and motorized bikes with no lights must be back at the site by dark.
- All motorized vehicles are to be driven on park roads only, unless the area is designated otherwise. They are not to be driven through campsites, on nature trails, sidewalks, or lawns.
- Rental golf carts may not be issued to anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- A total of two (2) golf carts per site are permitted at a time.
- Continuously blaring horns, impeding regular traffic, playing exceedingly loud and inappropriate music, driving over 5 mph, or allowing anyone without a valid driver’s license to drive is prohibited.
Utility Trailer & Boat Parking
- Only passenger vehicles and campers (RVs, fifth wheels, travel trailers, and tents) are allowed on sites.
- All utility trailers, boats, and the like must be parked in designated areas. No electricity is provided in these areas.
- Car dollies can be stowed under your motorhome. If capacity is an issue, on-site parking may be allowed based on management decision.
- A $2.00 per nite fee will be charged to store equipment at the designated areas on the properties.
- Pets are welcome at our Resort properties but are not allowed in all Fixed Lodging. Please be sure you choose a pet-friendly Fixed Lodging option when making a reservation.
- There will be an additional per night cleaning fee added to your reservation for pets. Damages to Fixed Lodging from pets or those who have pets in a non-pet unit may be subject to additional fees.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6′ and controlled by someone physically able to do so. Pets may be off leash if they are in a contained space.
- Pets are not allowed in restrooms, pools, or pavilion or beach areas.
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Excessively noisy pets may result in removal from the facility. Pets exhibiting disruptive behavior may have restrictions placed on them, potentially up to being removed from the Resort.
- When pets are tied up on a campsite, they must be tied short enough so they can’t enter neighboring campsites or the roadway. Animals are not to be tied to trees, picnic tables or building posts.
- You are responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets owned by, in the control of, or brought to the Resort by yourself, your family, or your Guests. In the event your pet causes injury or damages to another, you are expected to resolve the damages directly with the affected party. Outdoor Adventures is not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets.
- Anyone on Resort property without consent from Outdoor Adventures is not allowed to solicit, make known or actively market any sellable item while on Resort property.
- Selling of any merchandise from individual campsites and Fixed Lodging is prohibited. During designated craft show events, the sale of such items may be permitted in designated areas only.
- Deliveries are generally not permitted within Resort premises. Any delivery must be met at the Guard Shack, as outside parties will not be allowed in the Resort without prior consent.