This promotional certificate includes a three night standard recreational vehicle (RV) rental from an RV rental company such as Cruise America accommodating up to 5 guests. The standard size RV will include two double beds, one single bed, shower, toilet and compact kitchen with cooktop, refrigerator, sink and microwave. This certificate is subject to the terms and conditions printed herein.
To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return along with a $100 fully refundable deposit to the address below within 120 days from date of issue. A tax deposit request will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate.
Please print driver name as it appears on your valid US state issued driver’s license.
- This promotional certificate includes a three-night standard recreational vehicle (RV) rental from an RV rental company such as Cruise America accommodating up to five guests. The standard size RV will include two double beds, one single bed, shower, toilet and compact kitchen with cooktop, refrigerator, sink and microwave. RV provided will be based on availability but will generally be standard size and include the features as described above. There are over 100 possible RV rental locations which will accommodate travelers in most major cities in the US. The nearest available location to your requested departure area will be assigned at the time of final booking based on availability for your requested dates.
- To register, you must fully complete this certificate and mail it to Casablanca Express (CBE) along with a $100 fully refundable deposit within 120 days from date of issue. Refundable deposit must be paid by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier’s Check. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
- Within 30 days of your registration being processed you will be sent an invoice for the required $135 USD tax deposit. Tax deposit is payable by Personal Check, Money Order or Cashier’s Check and will be applied towards government-imposed taxes and fees required by the rental company.
- Upon receipt of your tax deposit, you will receive a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to call to provide your requested rental departure dates. Rental must be completed within one year of the registration date.
- This certificate is valid for one driver over the age of 25 and up to four guests. In order to utilize the three-day standard RV rental, the renter must have a valid driver’s license and pay a damage deposit of up to $500 to the rental provider at the time of departure.
- This certificate does not include government-imposed taxes and fees imposed by the rental company such as mileage and environmental fees. Government imposed taxes and rental provider fees (approx. $75 to $135) are the sole responsibility of the redeemer. Government imposed taxes will be deducted from your tax deposit and will not exceed $135. The remainder of your tax deposit (if any) and the $100 fully refundable deposit will be refunded prior to your departure date.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this certificate. This certificate cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered and is nontransferable.
- Until CBE purchases your rental you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your rental voucher and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your rental voucher.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, substitutions made by the rental provider, strikes, riots, pandemic related closures, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
- RV rental insurance is not included but is highly suggested. Insurance, fuel, propane, water, generator fees, cleaning fees, waste disposal fees, excess mileage fees, and any other incidental expenses not included in the base rental rate are not included and must be paid directly to the rental provider in accordance with their policies. The specific policies of your rental provider will be made available to you at the time of final booking. any damage, excess mileage or other expenses you incur are not included and are he responsibility of the redeemer. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, redeemer must also comply with all applicable terms and conditions imposed by the rental company.
- This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.Certificate owner must sign the certificate.