The Kalamazoo Resort upgrade and expansion project is well underway! We have made a ton of progress this year, despite even COVID-19. Check out below what we’ve been up to these past few months.
- Power was shut off at the resort to begin installation of new transformers and distribution boxes for existing campsites
- We continued to work on the electrical pedestals at existing campsites.
- We also installed new water lines and hose bibs.
- 10 new park models have been installed.
- 4 new Safari tents have been installed and are open for reservations.
- Completed installation of new transformers, distribution panels and the main underground wire
- 40 of the 170 existing campsites have been upgraded to 50 amp hookup
- Broke ground and moved in equipment to begin development of 72 brand new, full hookup campsites
- Began mass grading on the property
- Staking and layout
- Ordering manholes and material
Stay updated and follow along on our progress by continuing to visit the website. If you have a specific question or concern, please call us at 989-671-1125 and select option 2 for Member Services or email us at email@example.com. We hope you’re as excited as we are!