We want all of our members to feel like Outdoor Adventures Resorts are their second home so they can relax and have fun. However, it’s up to all of us to be good neighbors and keep the resorts clean, safe and enjoyable for everyone. As we are in peak camping season and most of our resorts are at full capacity, we would like you to keep the following in mind.
Respect for Those Around You:
- Please be friendly and courteous, and respect their campsite and personal items. Social distance and give those around you space.
- Do not walk through other people’s campsites. Please use walking paths and roads to get where you want to go.
- Please observe the quiet hours every day from 11 pm to 8 am.
- Children under the age of 18 must be back to their site/rental unit by 10 pm unless accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult in the resort.
- Children who do not have a valid driver’s license under the age of 16 are not allowed to drive golf carts.
Maintenance of Property:
- Be sure to keep your campsite and the areas your visit around the resort clean, presentable and free of trash.
- Please do not damage resort property. Destruction of resort property could result in temporary suspension of membership rights and additional fines.
Parking and Traffic Safety:
- Please drive 5 mph through the resort at all times and watch out for children and pedestrians walking, biking, riding in golf carts, etc.
- Two vehicles are allowed on each site. Additional vehicles may be allowed per management’s discretion and may require a fee.
- Please be sure to read and understand our pet policy here.
- If pets are allowed in your rental unit, you must promptly clean up after pets, prevent excessive and prolonged barking and keep them on a leash at all times.
- Guests and visitors are expected to follow all Outdoor Adventures guidelines. Be sure to read your Member Handbook for additional rules and responsibilities. If you need a copy, please email email@example.com with your member number.
Trash and Recycling:
- Place all trash and recycling in the designated containers. You can ask the store for locations of containers.
For more information on Outdoor Adventures Rules and Guidelines, please refer to your Member Handbook. If you need a copy of the most recent handbook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your member number and we will send you a digital copy.
Thank you for being a good neighbor and Outdoor Adventures family member!